Welcome to Wii U Emulator .com, by TempBrew
If you want to play Wii games on your PC, here are the things you’ll need:
1. Wii U console key + the key of the game you want to update. (refer to Wii U Title Key Database)
You can check this by going to r/kfwu, proceed to wiki subsection and then find the keys.
2. A completely backed up Wii U .wud or .wux file. This is important in case you mess something up.
3. An emulator for your Wii U. (Currently the only working Wii U emulator for PC is CEMU)
Step by Step Guide:
1. First you need to copy file 1’s nusgrabber to file 2.
2. Then open NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.exe
3. Click Update VersionList and then find your game.
4. On the right hand side click Latest.
5. Select Download.
6. Click “Decrypt Download” then go to the folder NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.
7. You’ll see a new folder. Open using “Decrypt Download.”
8. It will ask you for the “ckey.bin.” To get this, you’ll need to select “ckey.bin” in the home folder of NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.
9. You will see “0005000E101C4D00” or something similar. Set this file aside.
10. Open the Uwizard of File 3.
11. Proceed to the Settings tab and copy the common key in Wii U into TOP SLOT ONLY.
12. Go to WUD Manager.
13. Click “Add Folder” which you can find on the left hand side. Open the .wud file folder of the game you want to update.
14. Select the added game. Enter the key on the right hand side center.
15.Select “Extract Game Files” which you’ll see at the bottom right hand area.
16. Select Data folder on the extracted game.
17. Proceed to the file 0005000E101C4D0 and copy the code, content and meta folders.
18. In the new merged game folder which often seems to have some dumb name, open it using your Wii U emulator. This .rpx file should not be hard to find.
Minimums system requirements for Cemu:
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 x64 or above
- RAM: 4 GB minimum, 8 GB or more recommended
- Video Card that supports OpenGL 4.1 minimum (4.6 is used if available)
- NVIDIA Video Card: Runs as expected on most recent driver.
- AMD Video Card: Runs as expected on most recent driver
- Intel Video Cards are not officially supported and work with glitches.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 X64 Redistributable: vc_redist.x64.exe
- Wii U GamePad is highly recommended.
Use the latest Nintendo Wii U Emulator software to play WiiU games on a PC. It is a known fact that the Wii gaming console given to us by Nintendo, gives a fun game play – loved by children and adults alike with its motion controls that only Nintendo Wii can give. It can be played by a number of people, and is the very first gaming console with its next generation gaming capabilities and in 2006, the gaming industry’s very first major home console.
- Download Cemu WiiU Emulator
- Setup Options and Controls
- Play Games
If you think that Wii can’t get any better than it already is, then you’re going to love and enjoy Wii U. The Wii U console is pretty much like the Wii itself, but only better as Wii U its wide range of capabilities and chances that you’ve never thought of while you game happens with the Nintendo Wii U! Like video calling, tablet sketches, watching videos of play through’s and browsing through the Internet. IF you think you still need to get off your gaming console at home just to do all these things, with the Wii U – you don’t have to!
The Wii U emulation gaming console has something for everyone! Even if you aren’t a gamer yourself, you’re sure to enjoy and be addicted to this Nintendo invention! The Wii U controller is the most exciting part of the console of course, with its smörgåsbord technology and the touch screen feature found in the middle of your tablet sized controller. Because of the 6.2 inch touch screen on the Wii U emulator controller, you can play your game with in a different point of view using the Wii U controller, and even use it as a sight when you attach the Nintendo Wii U controller to a Wii gun remote as you play a shooting game. For artists who are also gamers, here’s the best part. Because of the touch screen that Wii U has, you have the chance and the opportunity to use this as your own pen tablet while working on a new art work through the help you’re your WiiU controller!
WiiU Homebrew games, apps and tools - home made software that is distributed as freeware or shareware.
External USB 3.0 WiiU HDD for faster loading of games and copying game backups.
Action Reply Cheat Codes. and WiiU Walkthroughs
The Wii U emu controller doesn’t only allow you to look through your game from the television set down to the controller like a Nintendo DS but it also gives you the chance to go through the gaming websites and watch video game walk throughs with the help of the WiiU controller. First it comes as a controller, and then a tablet – now it’s a hand held PC. The Wii U emulator gives you the opportunity to go through the World Wide Web and enjoy vlogs and videos just like any other computer would. The WiiU has proven itself versatile with so many capabilities that only the Wii U can give you.
With the Emulator of Wii U controller, you can connect one to four Wiimotes as you play and enjoy a certain game. You are sure to enjoy the game play of the Wii U controller, as you not only move your analog stick but your whole body as well for the game to be played. The Nintendo WiiU gives a whole body experience so not only does your mind immerse in the game - but so does your body, and that's what gamers want and what they really dream off while going through a certain game!
You may also be interested in Wii U Download.com